WWE wrestler Chris Benoit, family found dead

Check the latest news releases, there is an investigation into a Florida company that sells steroids that had made several deliveries to Benoits house. He was also being treated for low testosterone levels, the doctor has not said what and if he may have prescribed Benoit when he visited his office hours before the first death.

and the Flroida company was selling drugs in a pharmacy. THey had a dortors office, prescription papers the whole nine yards. One of our local radio shows had a lady on from their before they were busted because he was talking about wanting to bulk up and she called then came in. He was on the program for like 3 months they called it "Growth Hormones" or something like that, but then about 1-2 months ago they got busted because they didnt have valid licenses to sell the stuff and the stuff they sold was illigal. However anyone making purchases their, would be easy to think it was a legit operation, its not like it was some back ally place, that had a fancy office..

My theory is that mental illness caused by what ever, made him think that death was the best thing for his family.
Reports say that Benoit and his wife were fighting over how to take care of the boy. Mrs McMahon said this am on GMA that "WWE never knew the son had a genetic disease".
By not asking for help or keeping the issue so private caused a depression so deep that the only cure was to "put everyone out of there misery" and ask forgiveness from God.
Imagine the outcome if they had only talked about it and availed themselves to help groups.

It makes no sense to try and rationalize an irrational act. I believe Chris Benoit is deserving of his eternal place in hell should such as a concept exist.

Not rationalize but understand and to help others that may be thinking that murder or suicide is the best option.
I'll reserve the eternal damnation descision to be made by the one enforcing the sentence.

The animal should have had the ball's to just offed himself.
Tough guy kills his kid. ....Yeah real tough...What a dirtbag.

Doctor's office raided in steroid probe:

"ATLANTA - Federal drug agents raided the office of a doctor who prescribed testosterone to the pro wrestler who killed his wife and son and hanged himself, authorities said Thursday."

AP News

My theory is that mental illness caused by what ever, made him think that death was the best thing for his family.
I basically saw the same thing on the WWE website in an editorial they had on there. Its unbelievable how they are trying to explain this away in damage control mode. IMO its the craziest theory Ive heard yet. Now they have yanked the article http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/benoitpressures
It was there this morning, now poof its gone. :rolleyes:

WWE is trying to do serious Damage Control, and a lot of it is backfiring on them.

The media is trying to blame the WWE for Chris's actions, the only one to blame for Chris's actions is Chris. Was it drugs, testostorone, steriods etc that pushed him over the edge? We dont know yet and all of this finger pointing does no one good until the test results come back. But ultimately the person to blame is Chris.

I havent seen anyone blame the WWE unless they have citing their history of steriods, drugs and alcohol abuse as a possible cause. Im sorry but the WWE needs to just shut up and quit crying. Pulling articles makes them look even worse. I agree that Chris is the one to blame but you know it was the WWE that said it was totally out of character for him and said nothing about his past abuse of Nancy which was public knowledge, this raises questions. The press is merely speculating at possible causes as they do with any other issue.

The press is trying to make a bigger story then it is. But I guess that is what the presses job is.

Unfortunately what it really is, is a very very sad story.

Well it is a big story, he's semi famous and in the public interest, he's an athlete of sorts and someone that kids idolize as well as do many adults, the sports field he was in is populated by hulking muscle bound men who could easily crush a human skull as easily as clap their hands while shouting " I love tater tots!". Any time you have some famous or someone that does something horrific or is odd / out of the normal such as a muscle bound wrestler or all three its going to get examined and sensationalized.

Now its come out that someone altered the wiki entry for Benoit some hours before the police entered the house stating that Benoit missed his Houston appearance due him killing his wife, a wiki rep has said that the posting is linked to an ip in stamford conn.

Now its come out that someone altered the wiki entry for Benoit some hours before the police entered the house stating that Benoit missed his Houston appearance due him killing his wife, a wiki rep has said that the posting is linked to an ip in stamford conn.

Interesting point VAN...here it is...VERY bizzare...

Early reports of Nancy Benoit's death
Wikinews has news related to:

Death of Nancy Benoit rumour posted on Wikipedia hours prior to body being found.

Initially reported on Wikinews, FOXNews.com later reported that news of Nancy Benoit's death was posted on Wikipedia half a day before the police discovered the bodies. The posting reads: “Chris Benoit was replaced by Johnny Nitro for the ECW Championship match at Vengeance, as Benoit was not there due to personal issues, stemming from the death of his wife Nancy.” The phrase "stemming from the death of his wife Nancy" was added to the English Wikipedia's "Chris Benoit" article at 12:01 a.m. EDT on June 25,[107] whereas the Fayette County police reportedly discovered the bodies of the Benoit family at 2:30 p.m. EDT (14 hours, 29 minutes later). The IP address of the editor was traced to Stamford, Connecticut, which is also the location of WWE headquarters.[108]

WOW...this damn story gets MORE bizarre as days pass.....:eek:

I'll lay odds that he had talked to someone on saturday probably a person he considered a confidant and that person had a hard time keeping what he knew secret or it was meant as dark joke and the person had no idea and its all just coincidence.

I wonder how difficult it was for Nancy Benoit to care for their child and wether or not she was working. It is understandable to want help with caring for ones child specialy when that child suffers from a disorder or is handicapped or both but what kept them from even getting a live in nanny to help with the day to day care of their son, judging by just looking at the house either they had the money to do it but pride kept him from letting it happen or they were living at the tail end of their funds.

I didn't think it was possible, but Chris Benoit may have overtaken OJ Simpson as being biggest A**hole murdering athlete. In his defense, at least this turd had the common curtesy to kill himself and spare us another celebrity trial-by-jury circus. The Wikipedia entry on Chris Benoit should be changed to a single sentence that reads:

Chris Benoit: Scumbag who murdered his wife and seven year old son and then committed suicide from 23-25 June 2007.