OTHER X2 Premium HD PVR Satellite Receiver

If there's a receiver out there that does s2 and h264 well as everything else besides 4:2:2 then I think it's worth a try I'm just gonna bite the bullet and hope I get a decent box I can live with. I'm used to quirks in electronics hopefully I can find a workaround and make it work til money is better. Seems to be very good support on this box also. Thanks for all the help and comments from everyone I appreciate it. Thanks a bunch for the offer wallyhts I appreciate it but save it for someone who needs it more than myself! PwrSurge as Soon as I can afford one I will be buying an AZBox!

Last edited:
Hello guys! There is another one nt78326-based device dr hd d15 and firmwares for it dr-hd.com/support/viewcategory/16-dr-hd-d15.html Hope it will be usefull.

k, i went to the site, then to products page, read a bit there, no pics of back of The Grand and Grand Triple, where the reviews? We need a new thread on these box's if we are going to discuss them. Anybody got one? lets see the reviews!! maybe i just missed it.

wouldn't boot on the x2.
It is just the app area of firmware and probably has to be mated with the original bootloader section of firmware.
I had to recover via rs232.

Anyone have a link to the latest firmware up date for the x2? The last one I have is 10-11-2012.
Thanks

The new X2 firmware is officially released. X2 March 8/13-1167_130306. Here are the updates

1- 64 Store for Diseq 1.2
2- Add the missing Satellites for USA and Americas to the list
3- PID Search
4- USALS Support "USA, Canada,Brazil...Worldwide"
5- Improve the performance

Last edited by a moderator:
Some members share knowledge... :facepalm

This is what the menu shows with the firmware that I warned iceberg about not placing on the SatelliteGuys (edited one photo to remove displayed information). What does your menu show?

I did not activate the IKS feature and have no interest other than protecting this forum! What is your interest?

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    33.9 KB · Views: 422
  • 2.jpeg
    2.jpeg
    28.8 KB · Views: 359
  • 3.jpeg
    3.jpeg
    38.2 KB · Views: 358
a moot point since code edit never worked and never will work,a remnant left over from whatever firmware the original was based on.The concern should be the iks portion.

Menus like that have nothing to do with my FTA scanning on 105w 103w 123w 93w 91w 89w and so forth.

As long as the firmware works fine, who cares if it has those optional menus. In fact firmware ive loaded on my s10 had that too and could care less.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Simply warning Iceberg about his suggestion of posting the firmware to SatelliteGuys!

Sheesh... Take a deep breath and step away from the caffeine. LOL!!! :coffee

I don't have the "IKS setting" on my menu. Funny I never noticed any of those listed until this most recent update.

I don't know too much about any of that and from what I see I'll remain ignorant.

As for FTA, which is what I use this unit for, it is excellent. Great sensitivity and excellent blind scan capability.

As long as the firmware works fine, who cares if it has those optional menus.

As staff member of a site that doesn't promote stealing I DO.
So what if you personally don't use it? If its posted here and someone downloads it and does use it to steal then in my mind we are no better off than most other sites out there....the ones who cater to the theft crowd.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)