xbox live gametag

I'm all for it.. Weekends are good for me.. i havent gotten around to adding you all yet.. I have added some of you :) As soon as i get home from school Ill get around to it.. as I got 2 weeks off after tonights class :)

Damn kids went with there Mom to visit releatives in Illinois. Took the Xbox with them..I can't play untill after Christmas when the Wife returns....Unless of course I find an Xbox 360 and use it till they get home!!!!

im up for halo2, just let me get my xbox 360 back, they recieved today so I am thinking wed I should get it back and it should be upgraded to a premium I HOPE!!!

Well, I just picked up a used Xbox 1. My gamertag is CantHurt, but I dont have any good Live games (yet). Just NBA Live 05, and a few others I haven't played yet.
I just used one of those 2 month trials. Can I use another one after this two months is up? I'm not really sure how much live use I will get. I'ld love to get Bust a Move with Live. But I'm not nearly good enough to compete with anyone on a sports game or FPS. Maybe with a lot of practice... :)
-John

How did you get a 2 month, mine was only one. How bout we get together for a Call of Duty death match. Can't wait for BF2. Anyone want to start a BF2 squad?

Irishjohnjr

so far only COD2 but I suck :) last night I was playing but and did fairly well but as it got around midnight it seems that all the people left were smokin me. I gave up finally when one game ended and I had 0 kills and 10 deaths. The other guys started bitchin at me so I just shut down.

gregg6097

Xbox 360 games
none but I just signed up on gamefly, COD2 and Need for Speed on the way

Xbox games

Madden 06
NBA Live 06

sorry if I denied anyone their friend request pleasr put a voice message or text message that states your a satguy- as I get alot of friends request because of halo 2, so please let me know, thanks! by the way I do have my hard drive and I am ready to go for a halo 2 game!

Unfortunately, XBox live is filled with hardcore Halo 2 players who will spank your ass six ways to Sunday.

The best way to avoid this is to form your own group of similarly skilled players and arrange to play together. I consider myself "average" as well......

See you online

"MadDog Murdoch"

BobMurdoch said:
Unfortunately, XBox live is filled with hardcore Halo 2 players who will spank your ass six ways to Sunday.

The best way to avoid this is to form your own group of similarly skilled players and arrange to play together. I consider myself "average" as well......

See you online

"MadDog Murdoch"

This is very very true! I can take 1st place 3-4 times in a row, then all of a sudden this group of guys come along that just PUT ME IN MY PLACE, its very frustrating!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts