Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Well since we have one for the PS4 I figured I would start one for the XBOX One. :)

I got a surprise tonight... just got a note from the Microsoft that my XBOX One shipped today... and that it will be here TOMORROW!

Kind of surprised they are breaking street date!

Well since we have one for the PS4 I figured I would start one for the XBOX One. :)

I got a surprise tonight... just got a note from the Microsoft that my XBOX One shipped today... and that it will be here TOMORROW!

Kind of surprised they are breaking street date!

Very cool. Which retailer did you preorder from?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Your shipment(s) listed below is scheduled for delivery tomorrow.

Send a public message to your Facebook friends recommending UPS My ChoiceUPS will not reveal any package information which you send privately to a friend

Scheduled Delivery Date: Tuesday, 11/19/2013

If the scheduled delivery needs to be changed, select the Tracking Number below or log on to ups.com to request a delivery change(e.g., reschedule or reroute) from the tracking detail.

Shipment 1
Tracking Number: 1Z6Y357VXXXXXXXXXX
Shipper: MICROSOFT - ONLINE STORE

Approximate Delivery Time: between 2:45 PM and 6:45 PM
UPS Service: UPS Ground

Thank you for using UPS My Choice. We are pleased to provide you with home delivery that fits your life.

UPS

You may want to give M$ a call before you activate that thing. Don't want to have your account banned because you broke the street date (or rather, THEY did.)

I preordered from Gamestop and my card was charged last Saturday. Hopefully mine will ship within the next few days. I cant wait for it. I am more excited about this than the PS4, and given some of the reports about the blue line of death and the issues surrounding the PS4, I am glad that I went with the Xbox.

I preordered from Gamestop and my card was charged last Saturday. Hopefully mine will ship within the next few days. I cant wait for it. I am more excited about this than the PS4, and given some of the reports about the blue line of death and the issues surrounding the PS4, I am glad that I went with the Xbox.
Hey.. let's not act like M$ has never had issues with their consoles..

Just checked my tracking number... and it does not look like I am getting it today as it has not been picked up yet by UPS.

I think MS is going to get this one right. Learning from past mistakes.
Possible, although it is just as likely that there will be small isolated issues with their console as well. Most any mass produced consumer electronics has its batch of lemons. I doubt this will be any different.

It's inevitable when you sell a million consoles in 24 hours that some are going to be defective. Console launches are a strange time. There are more people buying them in one day than any other day of the consoles life and the manufacturing process is still unproven at that time. Even if only 1% of those day one sales were defective, that's still 100,000 people who can't turn on their new system. I really hope the Xbox One launch goes smoothly with no defective systems or server down time but in reality that's pretty tough for a new console.

It's inevitable when you sell a million consoles in 24 hours that some are going to be defective. Console launches are a strange time. There are more people buying them in one day than any other day of the consoles life and the manufacturing process is still unproven at that time. Even if only 1% of those day one sales were defective, that's still 100,000 people who can't turn on their new system. I really hope the Xbox One launch goes smoothly with no defective systems or server down time but in reality that's pretty tough for a new console.
.....I don't think that 1% of 1,000,000 is 100,000....

haha and I call myself an accountant. 10,000 would be the right number. Still a lot but it doesn't make my point sound as good.

Mine is coming next week (ETA: 11/26). It wasn't supposed to arrive until 1/3/14 as haven't placed my order until this month.
Just got an update from Amazon. What a nice surprise!

Does anyone know if the 12-month Xbox Live Gold membership is the same for the Xbox One and the 360?
I have purchased it for my upcoming Xbox One, but the card I have received from Amazon says Xbox 360 and doesn't mention Xbox One.
Just want to make sure I got the right item. Thanks!

I would think so. My subscription carried over from the original Xbox to the 360. My one PS+ subscription is good for my PS3, PS4, and PS Vita. I think basically Xbox live is Xbox live regardless of which Xbox system you have.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)