xbox360

because MS was supposed to by voom and the next xbox would also be a voom reciever. ok im stretchin it. mods please delete the post.

Dude...

voombot said:
NO HD DVD support!!! what an outrage!

Dude, Microsoft and Samsung announced a partnership not only describing their marketing strategies for anything and everything HD, but also that Xbox 360 WILL HAVE an hd-dvd drive... Watch the unveiling tonight on MTV, 9:30 eastern time.

Vicki said:
Why not?? :confused: I think prior speculation left a lot open ... but then, I'm not a techie... :confused: Vicki :)
Oh, how did I know you would chime in!?!?!?

Why not? I can certainly think of two good reasons.

1) The new Xbox has NOTHING to do with Voom
2) SatelliteGuys has a Gaming forum

optimusprime said:
Dude, Microsoft and Samsung announced a partnership not only describing their marketing strategies for anything and everything HD, but also that Xbox 360 WILL HAVE an hd-dvd drive... Watch the unveiling tonight on MTV, 9:30 eastern time.

IF they will have a HD-DVD drive remains to be seen the offical specs says plain old DVD drive for now.

They are not having an HD drive. It is cost prohibitive at this point PLUS it will be released before any other HD player will even be on the market.

maybe there is some hope:

HD DVD support - It looks DVD is going to have to hold you. [Update: Brian@Kotaku swears Microsoft told him it will support HD DVD, but he also eats paste.]

my friend at microsoft has told me the disclaimer states that the specs are subject to change for better or worse.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)