Xenforo Upgrade

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
One thing I miss is being able too see people's locations under their avatar. It's been helpful to use that give out Dish settings, Sats with HD Locals, etc when people have those questions and not have to ask first and wait for a reply

Using the dark theme in Preferences select 'Show postbit by default'.

Reactions: DWS44 and HipKat
One thing I miss is being able too see people's locations under their avatar. It's been helpful to use that give out Dish settings, Sats with HD Locals, etc when people have those questions and not have to ask first and wait for a reply
I will see what I can do. :D

Reactions: HipKat
I went dark for now, but I'll wait on configuring until the more popular Classic theme shows up. :D

Just ran the converter on it... and ugg...

Screen Shot 2019-11-18 at 9.13.16 AM.png

I went to dark and 12 seconds later went back to Default. I think it's too much dark. Needs like a dark back ground and maybe charcoal grey headers and footers or something along those lines

If the text sizing worked in the default style I would probably like it better. :)

Every time I login and look at new posts there is a message at the top of the page that says "the page will refresh in 60 seconds.". Most annoying. I also don't see any wya to go the first unread post of a tread from the new posts page.

Every time I login and look at new posts there is a message at the top of the page that says "the page will refresh in 60 seconds.". Most annoying. I also don't see any wya to go the first unread post of a tread from the new posts page.

Hey we paid $35 for that feature. (True story!)

I will look into the other thing.

It seems to me that we have very little traffic on the site post-upgrade. What is going on here?

Just getting to peruse the new site a little. At a conference and checking it out on my phone... Working great in the default Samsung browser so far!

Bots are not being shown.

I was looking at the paucity of posts which I hope are not being made by bots!

Edited to add: maybe I'm looking at the wrong information due to the fact that the new forum software made all threads read, including those I have never visited.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)