XFL 3.0

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Had a lot of fun at the Vegas game.
c6c936fd8c6ab3d717041f8a10f341b6.jpg

Sent from my SM-F936U1 using Tapatalk

Reactions: osu1991 and Mr Tony
Fortunately YoutubeTV records them all, as I forget they're on FX. Really surprised Disney hasn't rebranded those channels. I've enjoyed the games, been a few blow outs but otherwise competitive games. AFL started this week, so have Australian Football League to watch and I think USFL will start in April followed by CFL in late May. Only other sports I care to watch much are some college softball and baseball. I doubt Disney paid a lot to televise XFL games, same for Fox with USFL.

Reactions: madmadworld
Fortunately YoutubeTV records them all, as I forget they're on FX. Really surprised Disney hasn't rebranded those channels. I've enjoyed the games, been a few blow outs but otherwise competitive games. AFL started this week, so have Australian Football League to watch and I think USFL will start in April followed by CFL in late May. Only other sports I care to watch much are some college softball and baseball. I doubt Disney paid a lot to televise XFL games, same for Fox with USFL.
Good to see you around.
You ever watch any NRL ?
got into it in 2020 with Nothing else to see. it's pretty good action there. I've watched other leagues but the pace is much better in the NRL.

Good to see you around.
You ever watch any NRL ?
got into it in 2020 with Nothing else to see. it's pretty good action there. I've watched other leagues but the pace is much better in the NRL.
Yes I’ve watched some on and off the last 3-4 yrs. A friend of mine in Sydney was a big Roosters fan and kept telling me to watch some. I like the Super Seven series when I come across it on tv. I like some of the Irish GAA Gaelic league football too. I catch some of it on YouTube.

• Love
Reactions: madmadworld
Enjoying the Championship Game tonight. Entertaining and surprising
I caught a good part of this game ...
I like the fact they give you the team records in the score box.

I found it interesting that a 5-6 team could WIN the Championship, but they did ...
Apparently they signed a QB part way thru the season (traded maybe) and they were off.

Arlington ... I think Louis Perez (sp) is the QB, a name I remember seeing in previous years.