XM on DirecTV - Changes & Some new (non-xm) music

Status
Please reply by conversation.
At least they kept "The System" on Directv even though it was pulled from the XM lineup. That was one channel I listened to a lot.

At least they kept "The System" on Directv even though it was pulled from the XM lineup. That was one channel I listened to a lot.

Having The System on DirecTV is better than not having it at all. However, I listened to it 99% in the car, 1% in the house. 80% of my music listening in the car was The System. I listen to it more at home now to get my fix, but I want it back in the car.

Area plays some real crap, you know?

Several times I have heard something horrid on Area after starting the car up and my immediate reaction is to look down at my old Roady to see if it was bumped and switched again to BPM. I keep getting let down when I realize it is in fact Area, The System's replacement on XM, playing that annoying tune. They are in fact playing some real crap.

Sonic Tap is online this morning, but all 10 channels are Latin Music. Some are only available with the international packages, some are available in the regular packages.

Status
Please reply by conversation.