XM Radio Song info staying on screen on R15's?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

smooth28la

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 16, 2004
I have put my Directv subscription on 'vacation hold' for 6 months due to the fact that XM Radio channels go into screen-saver mode quickly and I'm not able to see the song title information (unlike Dishnetwork's wonderful bouncing song title as the screen saver) continuously.

Has that been 'fixed' yet?

No one can answer this simple question for me? No one listens to XM on your R15?

I know that has annoyed me since I left Dish Network. I too loved the bouncing bubble with the song info. I turn on XM and less than 5 minutes later, I'm looking at a bouncing DTV logo. It would be nice for them to use a bouncing bubble or at least incorporate the song info within the screensaver. I don't know if it is me or not but I'm not too crazy for the XM wallpaper they have either. It's weird when I am listening to XM Classics or Audio Visions and am looking at what looks like a rock concert.

Best thing you could do with that R15 is bring it in the backyard and put a bullet in it. Then call D* and tell them you want an HR20. Although the XM issue is the same with the HR20.

I've had DVR's for about 5 years now through D*, and the R15 is the worst I've ever experienced. My Mom's MOXI box is a Cadillac next to the R15, and that's saying something. The R15 has a mind of its own, changes channels slower than I could get up, walk to the TV, and change it manually. Missed recordings ARE getting better with each CE, I'll give them that. I am glad this box is due for replacement in the future. They are supposed to be working on a box that will work with the SWM.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)