XM Sirius Announces "Best Of" Packages to be available 10/6

When does your promo end? My mom's car had the promo, but I had the CSR setup Best of Sirius and XM Everything when the promo ended, which luckily was only 2 weeks after they started the Best of Sirius.

I was told that since I took advantage of a promo for XM for a year for $77, I would lose that if I added the Best of Sirius.

I still think Sirius is better by far. I just wish I could get even this bit of programming on my OEM XM radio. :(
How is Sirius better by far? I added the BoS package so I now get the NFL games and Playboy on XM. I can care less about NASCAR, Martha, and Howard Stern. Plus we get the NBA games on XM this year. It just sucks for some Sirius owners because there radios are not compatiable with the new XM package.

I think he meant that The Best of Sirius is by far better than the Best of XM.....

It would be more equal if Sirius users got Baseball, but that isn't the case....

curious as to why there has been no mention of MLB? I hope it gets added to "Best of..." but you would think they would let you know that by now, which doesn't bode well IMO...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)