XM to Launch Oprah and Friends Radio

Does anyone know who is paying the "Friends" as in Ophra and Friends? Did XM commit to an unknown amount of ad dollars on the Ophra TV show? I would love to see these satrad conracts and te fine print with their respective headliners.;)

Sirius_Rich said:
Does anyone know who is paying the "Friends" as in Ophra and Friends? Did XM commit to an unknown amount of ad dollars on the Ophra TV show? I would love to see these satrad conracts and te fine print with their respective headliners.;)

I would assume its coming out of the $55 million. Probably setup that they pay Harpo $55 mill and Harpo pays their people accordingly.

minorthr said:
I would assume its coming out of the $55 million. Probably setup that they pay Harpo $55 mill and Harpo pays their people accordingly.

That's what I mean, I hate assumptions when I have money invested. It makes no difference to the typical XM or Sirius listener, but I want to know, lol.

This will have littleorno impact on XM subcribers. Ofrah is available on TV, magazines AND XM...there is no exclusivity. So no bounce for XM. The difference between Stern and Winfrey is ...if you want to hear Stern youMUST subscribe to Sirius...get it????

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts