Xtrend ET 10000 Quad G-Edition Linux VLan PVR Receiver

Status
Please reply by conversation.

al_madhi

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 6, 2005
Riyadh - Saudi Arabia
Hi, guys I bought the bove receiver with a built-in HDD 4Tra Bit installed inside it , When I turned the receiver on , and by using the remote controle I went to the main menu---> Information---> service I got in the sub-menu this ( HDD is not Available ) , But when to the main menu---> Information---> About I got in the sub-menu this { Detected HDD : ATA ( TOSHIBA HD04ACA4 ) .

I checked the main menu to find anything about hard disk formatting and nothing there to reach to Extra menu which leads to Devices Manager in order to format my HDD , so which button to use to access the Devices Manager ( I tried the green button and did not work ) . Please can anybody tell me how to do that to solve this problem .

Best Regards

A.M.AL-Madhi

in menu- setup- system- hard disk- formatted in ext4 and run the mount

If that's not the answer you need, try posting you question here:
http://www.xtrend-alliance.com/index.php/forum/26-english-support-en/

Good luck! Let us know what works.
That looks like a really nice receiver.

Thanks Cosmo Blatz for prompt respond and help

From menu - setup - system ---^ gives the the following :- A/V setting , Customize , User interface , Auto language selection , Network , Language , Timezone , HDMI-CECT setup , Skin , Video fine tuning .
There is no Hard Disk where is it ? Can you comment on this please

Thanks Cosmo Blatz for prompt respond and help

From menu - setup - system ---^ gives the the following :- A/V setting , Customize , User interface , Auto language selection , Network , Language , Timezone , HDMI-CECT setup , Skin , Video fine tuning .
There is no Hard Disk where is it ? Can you comment on this please

I wish I had an answer for you. But, I don't know much about that receiver. You might try opening the receiver to see if there really is a hard drive inside. (Unless this will cause a possible warrantee problem.) Try posting on that forum I mentioned. I bet they can help.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts