y2kountry sound doesnt seems right

bluegras

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 18, 2008
i wanted to let you know that y2kountry feed to dish sound doesnt seem right it there are skips during the songs.can someone from DIRT please check into this i sure appreciate it very much.

Thanks

Allen bluegras
Illinois

I submitted a trouble report to our programmers about the interference sound on this channel. Thanks.

i wanted to let you know that y2kountry feed to dish sound doesnt seem right it there are skips during the songs.can someone from DIRT please check into this i sure appreciate it very much.

Thanks

Allen bluegras
Illinois

hey Ray or someone from DIRT you might want to also check into the highway on the siriusxm app there are no songtitles or artists titles on there.if you can get that fixed also that would be great.i appreciate you guys helping me out very much.

Thanks

Allen bluegras :)
Illinois

hey Ray or someone from DIRT you might want to also check into the highway on the siriusxm app there are no songtitles or artists titles on there.if you can get that fixed also that would be great.i appreciate you guys helping me out very much.

Thanks

Allen bluegras :)
Illinois
The SIRIUSXM App problem would be a SIRIUSXM issue not a dish issue. Dish has no control of what goes or doesn't go out to the SIRIUSXM app.

Allen, you're expecting way too much of Dirt. They can't heed to your every whim, especially when it is likely NOT a Dish issue. As said, start with who ORIGINATES it first. Dirt has more important things to do.

At the risk of defending Allen, I believe he might be referring to the SiriusXM HOPPER App, which would be a Dish issue, wouldn't it? Using that app, if you select a SiriusXM channel, it displays the typical song title/artist info at the top of the screen; however if you select The Highway, it leaves the song/artist info from the last channel you were on and never changes. The station plays correctly, just the info never updates.

As for the original topic, Kudos to Dish for even adding Y2Kountry. I thought it had been said that Dish wouldn't be adding any more new SiriusXM stations, so I was kinda surprised to see that one.

DWS44 was talking about on the siriusxm dish hopper app about the highway i did the best i can trying to explain what was going on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)