Yankees collapse perhaps?? LOL

pro96

You Member, Member ?
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jul 18, 2005
OC
I think the Yank fans are sweating now that their beloved Yankees were swept in Arlington and beat MO twice LOL.

And Yesterday lost to yet another walk-off win.

What's wrong with the Yanks???? :rant:

Yes it's going to be very difficult. This collapse has left them 11 games out with two and a half weeks to play, four games under .500. I would say this is absolutely a terrible Yankee collapse, and it's going to be very difficult not having playoffs this year.

Oh wait a second...my mistake. That's not the Yankees I just described...it's the ANGELS. Duh!!!

The Yankees are the team in FIRST PLACE, seven games up on their closest playoffs competitor, most likely headed for the post season. Perhaps the garlic is affecting your vision and you can't read thes standings properly? ;)

Angels collapse, Dodgers in a complete shambles...must be a very lonely feeling in SoCal this year. :rolleyes:

Sandra

lets hope the yankees collapse couldnt happen to a better team.it must suck that you have to to spend so much to buy a championship.major league baseball needs a hard salary cap like football or baseball will suffer when the same teams are in the playoffs every year.:):D

lets hope the yankees collapse couldnt happen to a better team.it must suck that you have to to spend so much to buy a championship.major league baseball needs a hard salary cap like football or baseball will suffer when the same teams are in the playoffs every year.:):D

Let me translate this post for you...WAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

:river :river :river

Sandra

I think the Yank fans are sweating now that their beloved Yankees were swept in Arlington and beat MO twice LOL.

And Yesterday lost to yet another walk-off win.

What's wrong with the Yanks???? :rant:

I wouldn't call it a collapse being 6.5 up. The AL is pretty much set. Yes BO Sox have 6 left with NYY but they go to CWS and NYY back to back. If the same Bo Sox teams shows up like they did last weekend it won't matter.

Baseball also need a LOW cap as well.

Oh ya those poor redsox fans, thier team only spend 160 million this year and hey those poor cubs only spent 149 million. Baseball does need a low cap. Perhaps the Blue Jay might really challenge instead just hanging around 4-5 games above 500.

Oh ya those poor redsox fans, thier team only spend 160 million this year and hey those poor cubs only spent 149 million. Baseball does need a low cap. Perhaps the Blue Jay might really challenge instead just hanging around 4-5 games above 500.

I bet the BEST team in baseball didn't spend that much .....

That would be the Twins :up

and the reason the Twins could get a higher salary is because of Target Field. The Twins had a crap agreement in the dome yet still were competitive with a much lower salary

If Yankees go 11-5, they clinch a playoff spot, regardless of what the Sox do.
If Yankees go 10-6, Sox must go 16-0 to tie.
If Yankees go 9-7, Sox must go 15-1 to tie.
If Yankees go 8-8, Sox must go 14-2 to tie.
If Yankees go 7-9, Sox must go 13-3 to tie.
If Yankees go 6-10, Sox must go 12-4 to tie.
If Yankees go 5-11, Sox must go 11-5 to tie.
If Yankees go 4-12, Sox must go 10-6 to tie.

Hehehe, nice try Cheater Jeter on faking been hit. Hey that rhymes.

Well lets see...

Tampa Bay has won 3 straight
NY has lost 3 straight..

Damn LOL

Yes it's going to be very difficult. This collapse has left them 11 games out with two and a half weeks to play, four games under .500. I would say this is absolutely a terrible Yankee collapse, and it's going to be very difficult not having playoffs this year.

Oh wait a second...my mistake. That's not the Yankees I just described...it's the ANGELS. Duh!!!

The Yankees are the team in FIRST PLACE, seven games up on their closest playoffs competitor, most likely headed for the post season. Perhaps the garlic is affecting your vision and you can't read thes standings properly? ;)

Angels collapse, Dodgers in a complete shambles...must be a very lonely feeling in SoCal this year. :rolleyes:

Sandra
Nope. Ski season is just a month away

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)