Yankees sign Strasburg

Actually, if you compare the value of A-Roid's, quarter billion dollar Texas contract to whatever the largest contract had been to that date, giving out $1 billion dollar contracts in 2016 may work out to a proportionately comparable increase over the 2016 status quo.

And I'd rather give $1 billion to Strassburg, who already has pitched half as many 14 or more strikeout, 9 inning games in half a season in the majors as Sandy Koufax did in a decade, than give $120 million to Jason Werth and $70 million to Nancy Drew.

Actually, if you compare the value of A-Roid's, quarter billion dollar Texas contract to whatever the largest contract had been to that date, giving out $1 billion dollar contracts in 2016 may work out to a proportionately comparable increase over the 2016 status quo.

And I'd rather give $1 billion to Strassburg, who already has pitched half as many 14 or more strikeout, 9 inning games in half a season in the majors as Sandy Koufax did in a decade, than give $120 million to Jason Werth and $70 million to Nancy Drew.

Strasburg....has to heal up first...to even stay around until 2016. I did see him pitch in the minors at a game here in buffalo. 20,000 fans showed up on a thursday afternoon to see him pitch. It was last game in the minors. He was awesome that day.

Even more amazing is the revelation that they signed Alber Pujols in 2010 and that George Steinbrenner is still showing up at press conferences.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts