Yeah, I know... It's an Atlantic Bird but...

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Several years back living in New York with an 6 foot solid, and clear view of the horizon I could get as low as 15 degrees on Ku. The KU (Super/Wide) showing coverage only for Europe/UK! C band would require over 10 feet dish, elevation would be very low to the point of getting terrestrial interference.

as ong as you have a good line of site, the elevation is acceptible and there are signals within the footprint, then you should be able to :)

Like Ice said clear view to the east.
an you do know it is circular c-band.

also another problem you may run into is you're mount to go that low. if you're going to use a Azel mount no problem but if you're going to use a polar mount with a actuator may not get that low unless you try to mod how the actuator bolts to the mount, an most H to H mounts for get it.

that is the problem I got here, I have a real good look to the east can get AlanticBird-1 @12.5, an can get close to AlantiB-3 but no go if I slam the dish down as low as it will drive an push on the bottom of the dish can see signal & quality spike. when it cools off I got another mount that I moded that will go that low, an thats going to be circular c-band only. an by then may find a ADL 500 for a cheep price, I hope.

good luck their is some neat stuff to the east.

Status
Please reply by conversation.