Yellowstone (2018) Paramount Network

Hey guys ....
What streaming service is this on ?
Looking for it from the start of Season 1, 2 and 3.
I see you can rent it by the episode on AP, but would like to find it to stream without having to buy it twice.

You shouldn't have to pay for a show if your already having to pay for the Service, but thats for another thread.
I've got Dish and the 3rd season is on demand for free.

Reactions: Jimbo
They are building a huge sound stage outside of Missoula, MT where I live. My neighbor is on the construction crew. Actually the building has been there for along time, they are doing a major remodel.

I knew someone was going but I didn't know it would be
Sawyer (lost reference :)

That one caught me off guard but I figured out why this show has so much appeal. It's hard not to watch it and wish you were a part of it, in a real life way.

I was not surprised the Duttons all survived. A little bit surprised by the character that did not survive the first episode. I expected him to be around longer.

Rewatched the last two episodes of season 3 on Peacock before season 4 started. Disappointed there was no surround sound at all. Don't recall if I used the app on the TV or the one on my Xfinity box. Thankfully my recording of the Paramount channel had a lively surround track.

Reactions: HipKat
I was not surprised the Duttons all survived. A little bit surprised by the character that did not survive the first episode. I expected him to be around longer.

Rewatched the last two episodes of season 3 on Peacock before season 4 started. Disappointed there was no surround sound at all. Don't recall if I used the app on the TV or the one on my Xfinity box. Thankfully my recording of the Paramount channel had a lively surround track.
I knew they'd all survive, too, although there was that one breathtaking moment in the gunfight with the van.
Jamie might have a shorter lifespan than the others and no WAY they'd lose Beth lol

Vudu had a deal in My Offers, Seasons 1-3 in 4K for $15 and Season 4, also in 4K, for $9.99.

We just watched Season 1 two weeks ago, so perfect timing, now can watch the rest in 4K.

Reactions: KE4EST and HipKat
Season 4 not as eventful as season 3. Seemed to spend too much time setting up the 6666 spinoff. Death at the end was not surprising to me.

Vudu had a deal in My Offers, Seasons 1-3 in 4K for $15 and Season 4, also in 4K, for $9.99.

We just watched Season 1 two weeks ago, so perfect timing, now can watch the rest in 4K.
And done, watched all 4 seasons basically in 2 months time, really watched the first season the beginning of November and the last 3 seasons within the last 3 weeks.

We told ourselves we are going to take a few months between seasons so we do not burn them off so quick, damn show too good to wait, now we do not have a choice, going to be a long year.

Will watch the prequel when it is done, for now will watch The Witcher Season 2.

Reactions: dfergie
Season 4 was OK. Not great. I think the problem with the death at the end is that I just couldn't care less about Jamie or any choice he makes. By far the character that I "care" the least about. I would have been fine if they killed him off. As far as the 6666 spinoff, I sure hope they don't expect Jimmy to carry that as he is just a goofball in my mind (sidebar - how does he keep pulling these hot chicks????). Really not sure how well that is going to work as a spinoff because I don't think that a pure cowboy show is going to be very interesting, but obviously Taylor Sheridan has a very vested interest in making it work since he is now part of the owner group of the actual ranch.

I agree that Jimmy can't carry an entire show. Curious to see where that is going. My female friends can't figure out the Jimmy attraction either. :oldlaugh

Edit: I did read a rumor that Walker might be going to TX as well. That interests me more.

I agree that Jimmy can't carry an entire show. Curious to see where that is going. My female friends can't figure out the Jimmy attraction either. :oldlaugh

Edit: I did read a rumor that Walker might be going to TX as well. That interests me more.
I read that as well although I think that was started before season 4. With the way season 4 ended, I'm not sure that really makes sense.

Well, count us in on Yellowstone. Wife bought the first two seasons on fleabay and we're going to start on it tonight to see if we like it.

We've got the full set of Boston Legal that we've watched over and over again over the years we're kinda getting tired of those reruns.

We've also got the first 2 and last episodes of The Practice, which we like a lot but have been unable to find the rest of those episodes anywhere except on amazon, who I will not buy anything from!! I guess someone will put those out one day and maybe we could watch the rest of those also.

I'll report here after we watch a couple of the Yellowstone episodes.

Just saying....................

Update: Well, we've only managed to watch two of those episodes of Yellowstone and at this point neither of us are overly excited about what we've seen thus far! We'll probably watch more but only because we already have these two seasons and I'd bet it's not likely that it will change our minds.

Just saying..................

Update: Well, we've only managed to watch two of those episodes of Yellowstone and at this point neither of us are overly excited about what we've seen thus far! We'll probably watch more but only because we already have these two seasons and I'd bet it's not likely that it will change our minds.

Just saying..................
Wow, I'm surprised. I haven't talked to anyone who shares your opinion. Especially about season 1.

• Wow
Reactions: KAB