Yellowstone (2018) Paramount Network

osu1991

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Sep 4, 2004
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma

Yellowstone is a drama series that follows the Dutton family, led by patriarch John Dutton. The Duttons control the largest contiguous ranch in the U.S. and must contend with constant attacks by land developers, clashes with an Indian reservation and conflict with America's first national park.

I've noticed that a lot lately. Six on History, a lot of the original programming on FX, the imported series on WGN America that they claim as their own all feature a lot of F-bombs.

Reactions: billowens
Language aside, I think the show is crap! Just another "soap" like Dallas and Dynasty.

Reactions: billowens
While there’s the much larger topic of why American’s are so easily offended by ‘bad words’ at hand, I think Yellowstone is okay. I wasn’t going to watch it, but I was at a relative’s house when they were watching the premier and thought it was okay. If this wasn’t a limited series, I probably wouldn’t watch it though. I typically gravitate toward TV shows and movies that take place in a rural setting, so that’s part of the reason I’ve decided to watch it.

Yes, while I wasn't alive for it's initial run, I did enjoy watching the reruns on Nick at Nite and TV Land

"Yellowstone" renewed for season two:

‘Yellowstone’ Renewed For Second Season By Paramount Network

Amid record-setting viewership in its freshman season, Paramount Network has given an early second-season renewal to its critically praised drama series Yellowstone starring Kevin Costner. Production will begin shortly on the 10-episode Season 2, which will be shot entirely on location in Utah and Montana.

Great news!

This is one show that I wish did more then 10 episode a season.

Last weeks and this weeks show dropped the MF or F bomb a number of times. Why does Paramount allow this on Prime Time on a Sunday when on The Daily Show which shows at 11PM get a sh*t beeped let alone a MF or bomb. Both networks are owned by Viacom so why do they allow it on one network and not the other? When our president can say BS and the news covers it why do they fee l they need to protect us from that language?

A little off subject but have you noticed that they don't have anymore breasts showing. The first season they showed them all the time but now it's teasing. Maybe someone higher up put the cabash on it.:(

Hey guys ....
What streaming service is this on ?
Looking for it from the start of Season 1, 2 and 3.
I see you can rent it by the episode on AP, but would like to find it to stream without having to buy it twice.

You shouldn't have to pay for a show if your already having to pay for the Service, but thats for another thread.

Hey guys ....
What streaming service is this on ?
Looking for it from the start of Season 1, 2 and 3.
I see you can rent it by the episode on AP, but would like to find it to stream without having to buy it twice.

You shouldn't have to pay for a show if your already having to pay for the Service, but thats for another thread.

NBCU's Peacock service has the first 2 seasons.