Yellowstone (2018) Paramount Network

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
This season has had too much stuff about what goes on in the capitol and not enough about the ranch. IMHO.

The only thing I could do without is the cowboy music video in every episode now, and 2 shows centering on The Branding isn't the best sequence in the series.

BTW, Beth is supposed to be an evil woman.
You know this is just a made-up story, right? Not real life?

Taylor Sheridan obviously is juggling too many projects at Yellowstone's expense,

I avoided this series when it first came out due to not being a Costner fan. When we did finally get around to watching it I did enjoy it anyway. If reports are true and he is being uncooperative, then just kill off the character and carry on. Hopefully change enough to get back to the normal Paramount+ universe instead of the Paramount channel and Peacock.

Speaking of Yellowstone, there's a talk about putting future Yellowstone in Star Trek world in 2123, 2183 and 2223 on colony's Yellowstone family starting a new life ranching on a new world.

Would that be a good story to start with!? :cool: :hungry:hatsoff

Speaking of Yellowstone, there's a talk about putting future Yellowstone in Star Trek world in 2123, 2183 and 2223 on colony's Yellowstone family starting a new life ranching on a new world.

Would that be a good story to start with!? :cool: :hungry:hatsoff
I would watch that.

Reactions: N5XZS