Status
Please reply by conversation.

meldar_b

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 20, 2006
Floyd Co. Kentucky
YES ! I can see the 119 satellite :D :eureka

I snapped this photo of todays sun alignment with satellite 119 from my site at 37.57°N, 82.72°W looks like I will have enough sky over the hilltop to get the D* signal :clap:bounce Time to order my ATT bundle.

Attachments

• sun_119.jpg
    sun_119.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 242
What about 93, 101, and the others? Are they higher in the sky, 'cause there's no way a Dish can spot 110 from that angle here in KC.

YES ! I can see the 119 satellite :D :eureka

I snapped this photo of todays sun alignment with satellite 119 from my site at 37.57°N, 82.72°W looks like I will have enough sky over the hilltop to get the D* signal :clap:bounce Time to order my ATT bundle.
whats so great about 119 there is nothing on that bird but spanish channels

my locals are on that bird until the switch to the other bird at 72...i think that is its slot:rolleyes:
nope wont be on 72.5 that is a leased spot that direct has for locals for 22 markets that will no longer be used when ever they "DO" make the switch. the goal is for everything to be on 99-101-103... so they say

nope wont be on 72.5 that is a leased spot that direct has for locals for 22 markets that will no longer be used when ever they "DO" make the switch. the goal is for everything to be on 99-101-103... so they say

WOW:!: this is a great idea to have everything close in together :eureka lets hope it all works out ;)

yep and if they move all asian and euro channels that are on the 95 to the 110/119 1 dish can be used for all installs and the only upgrade you will need is a package change, lnb or receiver. Who knows.. why this was never put in place years ago.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts