Yet another 360 rumor

Hmm, Capcom is a huge gaming industry..i like their games...
O well i guess one of the advantages for people like me is i own both systems.

Hmm, Capcom is a huge gaming industry..i like their games...
O well i guess one of the advantages for people like me is i own both systems.

well see if it even comes true, alot of speculation going on right now, but Resident Evil 5 exclusive would be cool!

If this were true why would Bill Gates not of announced this at CES 2007? Surely this would of been the best time to announce. While this would be a hugh feather in M$ cap how would he get the Japanese Government's permission to buy a Japanese company? That has not happened before - the Japanese are very protective of their companies.

On another note, any projects currently in production and under contract would have to be completed. I also think that this would definately give M$ an advantage but also would signal to others that maybe Capcom could end up another EA. And that would not be a good thing.

If this were true why would Bill Gates not of announced this at CES 2007? Surely this would of been the best time to announce. While this would be a hugh feather in M$ cap how would he get the Japanese Government's permission to buy a Japanese company? That has not happened before - the Japanese are very protective of their companies.

On another note, any projects currently in production and under contract would have to be completed. I also think that this would definately give M$ an advantage but also would signal to others that maybe Capcom could end up another EA. And that would not be a good thing.

This is where the rumor that MS is buying Japan comes in then.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)