Yet another switching from E* to D* customer

Status
Please reply by conversation.
DB2
Once you get it installed if you have any questions, dont hesitate to ask. Couple notes
-on the DVR's set it up for 30 skip. Default is 30 slip which is like pressing fast forward. 30 skip jumps 30 seconds right away. Here is how to set it up
http://www.satelliteguys.us/directv-forum/235339-today-directv-install-day.html#post2393384
-set up a favorites :) The "channels I get" in most cases adds channels you dont get
-Unless you sub to the sports package, we get FS North and FS Wisco (668 & 669). Wisco is part time and here in the cities we only get the pre/post game for Brewers. But come fall if a big FSN game is pre-empted by a local event, the game will be on FSN Wisco for us to see

This is great info, thank you for the help.

I see that Dish has come to an agreement with FSN for the Twins games but too little too late for me. Tomorrow they will have another dispute with a different network.

Also, do a search on the boolean search functions. Like the slip/skip settings, it's not inherently obvious how to make the HR24 perform like DishPass without the boolean search functions.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts