Yo east coast, we be in the bag here in MD!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
My dish has been out here since last night. Any chance it comes back before the game?

My dish has been out here since last night. Any chance it comes back before the game?

Depending on where you are it should pop back on. Snow has stopped on the east coast and skies are clear. The dishes are pointing SW so when the sun hits them about now any ice should melt.

The other possibility is melt water getting into fittings.

Try a reset.

Joe

How odd, I was just lookin at my backyard, it's brown instead of white.

Not sure what to think of that, still cold though ;)

Yeah,

I didn't consult them recently...they just always report, "oh..it snowed?"
We flew out there to visit friends in Holland MI one Christmas. Part of the plan was to allow our then five year old son to see snow for the first time. As we came out of the clouds over Grand Rapids the pilot reported the airport was clear; they had no snow since November.. That night a little over a foot showed up....same response, "oh...it snowed!"

So I said...."You betya!"...Who knew? Wrong accent.

Joe

I have had DTV for almost 1 year now in southern NJ. I have a Slimline and never lost signal due to snow. Had storms of 1 foot, 2 feet, 6 inches, and this last one of 1.5 feet.

My dish is on my roof braced in an anchor where a peak connects with the standard slanted roof.

When I was shoveling I did see a good 6 inches on the dish and a coating over the receiver but never lost signal and it melted off yesterday. IDK about the 18" but the slimline is a champ.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)