you have asked for it.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Yep saw the announcement awhile back, been looking forward to it.

Who would have thought all these years later that Leo would have more hair then Patrick. :)
I know I thought the same thing. I watch shows on TWiT and slowly watched his hair disappear.

Wife and I used to watch them all the time. In fact, I learned a bunch about computers from them and did miss that show when we could no longer get it.

Since it's streaming online I still won't be able to watch it because I'm on a metered mobile broadband connection that usually isn't enough even without this. :(

Wife and I used to watch them all the time. In fact, I learned a bunch about computers from them and did miss that show when we could no longer get it.

Since it's streaming online I still won't be able to watch it because I'm on a metered mobile broadband connection that usually isn't enough even without this. :(
I'm on Satellite Inet, with their low caps, I am glad it is only once a week, I image they will run 1hr 15min to 1hr 30mins. I should be ok, I get more than a mobile broadband conn. but no by much.

You can download it instead of streaming it, although that doesn't help if your pushing your data quota.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts