You know you are waiting for the satellite to become operational when.....

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Like when you own 2 homes and you just mow the front yard at one house on monday and then mow the back on Tuesday then mow the front of the house I live in on Wednesday and the back on Thursday. Just so you can race back here and see if anything was posted about the Sat falling out of the sky or something else bad happened.:eek:

When you keep looking at the picture of the flyer depicting upcoming HD channels so much you have it memorized, but you print it anyway so your wife can look at it.

:hungry:

Your life is so boring that you're actually checking to see if the new channels are operational at this moment. (I'm not, this computer is on the second floor of my house, HD is on the first floor. OK, I'll probabily check when I go downstairs. Man I need a life.)

Your life is so boring that you're actually checking to see if the new channels are operational at this moment. (I'm not, this computer is on the second floor of my house, HD is on the first floor. OK, I'll probabily check when I go downstairs. Man I need a life.)

I hear you Paul. I am refreshing the screen right now. I went to a business lunch and missed the first sighting. What was I thinking leaving my TV screen?? :p

When you see how many users are logged in to D* compared to E* and get excited that something is happening when D*'s number gets close to E*'s

You're goign out tomorrow shopping for your first "replacement" HDTV because the one you bought in 2000 died. My God I bought my first HDTV too early.

When the hot lady you dated last week calls you and says she had a great time and wants to repay you by taking you to the NFL game in your town and then to a hotel afterwards and you say.... I can't,,,, my butt is glued to my recliner hoping to hear a beep on the signal strength meter for 103.

When the hot lady you dated last week calls you and says she had a great time and wants to repay you by taking you to the NFL game in your town and then to a hotel afterwards and you say.... I can't,,,, my butt is glued to my recliner hoping to hear a beep on the signal strength meter for 103.
I think I would get up for that.:D

ok , from the horses mouth , the new channels light up on the 19th , 41 new channels :D

mred3.jpeg

Hehehe...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts