You on demand coming to central florida

iceturkee

DINFOS Trained Killer
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 13, 2005
daytona beach
i read in the orlando sentinel wednesday that you on demand (channel 300) will be forthcoming to bhn central florida. this channel has been in beta for awhile and quite popular. evidently, the thought of submitting your home movies for others to watch was strong enough to warrant its own channel.

i didn't notice what date this would be launched but stay tuned. and if anyone here gets something accepted for airing, lets us know!!!

I pray that BHN will screen these movies because I can just see two sixteen year olds recording a make out video and putting it on You On Demand. That isn't counting god knows what else would be available if no screening was done.

hmm.... that's wierd, first I hear of this... how is this even possible? ppl have to post online?

or maybe using the usb firewire...or sata i guess.

thats wierd though.... I dont know if I would use it

i noticed their was an bhn press release written about this a few days ago. maybe, that spells out details?

hahaha lol.... now i'm perty sure that won't work out real well...

I don't anyone who would do something like that... why no just put it on youtube it's much faster and it's open to a worldwide audience...

I gotta find the info on this, if all of this is true, someone came up with a really stupid idea...

more issue for service techs to solve, can't wait

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts