Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
We make fun of the disputes that DISH has with Channel owners here at SatelliteGuys, but in all our years I have not seen anything quite like this.

Comcast is in a dispute with Comcast.

Yes you read that right.

2020 has been a strange year.

Dish is still the king of disputes. Nobody can top Dish! Dish started a dispute with the Hopper Arcade app at the same time that the HBO/Cinemax dispute started. To this day, that app has never returned to the Hopper. :oldlaugh

It was a joke. The point is that Hopper Arcade happened to be removed at the same time as HBO and Cinemax, and that dispute never ended, either. When Comcast has been in a two-year long (and counting...) dispute with itself, then maybe they will have something to "brag" about.

I don't think you can call HBO a dispute. A dispute is when two entities are arguing over an agreement. There never was an argument, AT&T had every intention of pulling HBO from Dish the minute they owned it. There was never going to be an agreement..
I personally don't care if HBO and Cinemax ever come back to Dish since I subscribe to both with Spectrum TV Choice, and with that I get a free HBO Max subscription (I just wish it would come to Roku).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts