You Tube Gone Again as of Jan 28?

jsattv

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 4, 2006
I was checking You Tube tonight on my Premium Plus and it looks like You Tube is gone again. When I try to open up a Video it says: "Programming May Be Filtered by Provider". Is anyone else seeing this? Another SW upgrade needed, or is it just my setup with last month's Firmware Upgrade?

Checked out you-tube today, 1/28 and it is still working on my azboxes using firmware 9.5020 using the you-tube patch I posted about weeks ago.
In the last couple days noticed that the picture on the you tube icons have been blank but they still play.
The only thing I can think of with the filtering message is the problems in Egypt where the government there has been trying to turn off internet access to people there. Other than that It works fine here with that patch I mentioned when the newer firmware came out 9.5209 which was to fix the you tube feature.

I have 5209 and am having the same problem, I can only get a handful of YouTube videos to come up. Dang, I just upgraded my Wildblue to get highest broadband signal for my internet.

I have 5209 and am having the same problem, I can only get a handful of YouTube videos to come up. Dang, I just upgraded my Wildblue to get highest broadband signal for my internet.

Sorry about that guys. My Internet Service Provider told me this morning they are doing an Internet upgrade up here, and my connection was down, but it finally came back on in the last 10 minutes and You Tube is Back on my AZbox.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)