Your assistance is requested for sat 43W

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I didnt know a motoried dish could go out that far.

I have a 1.2 meter with a dg380. my due sat here in texas is 95, what is the farthest you think I should go out to the east without my dish getting stuck?

The way it is set up whenever I go out about 127 west it doesnt want to go back to the east and I have to go out and push on the dish while pressing the east button several times to get her going back on track, do you think maybe I could go far east then and if so how far?

I have never tried more than 53 or so, have been afraid of getting my dish stuck

I didnt know a motoried dish could go out that far.

I have a 1.2 meter with a dg380. my due sat here in texas is 95, what is the farthest you think I should go out to the east without my dish getting stuck?

The way it is set up whenever I go out about 127 west it doesnt want to go back to the east and I have to go out and push on the dish while pressing the east button several times to get her going back on track, do you think maybe I could go far east then and if so how far?

I have never tried more than 53 or so, have been afraid of getting my dish stuck

the dg380 has a range of +/- 80 degrees. so you could swing from 15w to 175w. mine gets stuck after about 18degrees off apex. it really is annoying becuz my sg2100 that cost half as much can turn this dish.

i only see 2 or 3 channels here. the same sky monterray that must be 4:2:2 and one labelled chihuaha.

crackt out,.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts