Your Cable / Fiber Optics Company

What's your Cable / Fiber Optics TV provider?

• Comcast

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • Time Warner

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Cox

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Charter

• Verizon

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Cablevision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AT&T

• Bright House

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Other

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • None

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Ilya

XXI Century Explorer
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 16, 2004
NE OH
Here is a new poll for 2010-2011. If you are a cable (or fiber optics TV) subscriber please vote!
I only listed the top 8 US companies. Sorry if your provider is not listed.
I don't see how to make the poll any bigger in this version of the forum software (it was possible in older versions).
Anyway, if your company is not listed just vote "Other" and reply to this thread - let us know which cable company you are with.
I also added the option for "None" as I know some people just like to vote even if the poll doesn't apply to them. ;)

Enjoy!

Because this is Satelliteguys.us, it might have been good to also include DirecTv and Dish.

I guess it shows how different the members of satelliteguys are. Verizon is winning on this poll.

OTA only until 1995
DirecTv (and USSB) 1995-2000
Dish 2000-2010
Verizon Fios 2010-2011

Last edited:
I guess it shows how different the members of satelliteguys are. Verizon is winning on this poll.

OTA only until 1995
DirecTv (and USSB) 1995-2000
Dish 2000-2010
Verizon Fios 2010-2011
Well with only a total of 15 Votes, the poll clearly shows 99% are satellite subcribers.

Comcast here. I really enjoy what they have to offer here. The HD looks excellent and the On Demand is insane as what they offer. They did raise my extra box price per box a dollar but all in all they rock compared to what I had with Directv.

Just went to Uverse Family 200 package. Had Comcast basic BASIC service previously. TV is meh, and internet is markedly slower. With Comcast I was paying for 16mb speed and with Uverse I have the 12mb speed. For the internet service, I do miss Comcast, but they wouldn't give me the new customer pricing, even with any customer retention program.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts