Votes: 28 84.8%
  • OK

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Poor

Votes: 1 3.0%

• Total voters
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Since the poll asks for those who have done businees, I do not qualify to vote, however seeing the co-operation between you and Brain at SatelliteAV is a huge PLUS. You have my attention up here on the upper left coast. (I do have kids on the lower right coast, also!)
POP

I placed an order last June and received it quickly. Just what I wanted at the right price. It's great to have site sponsors that interact with us, listen to our needs and open if we had a problem.

I'm so glad to see new products are forthcoming. I'd love to see some 8x1 DiSEqC switches. ;)

I've ordered twice from you and both were shipped fast.

Products seem to be of reasonable quality - I"m impressed with the 8' dish quality - thicker stamped metal than I would have expected. The free C-band LNBF included didn't perform as well as I thought -- and also seems really cheap with the lightweight metal scaler ring and throad -- so I installed a Corotor-II from my spare parts stash and put a quality Norsat on it and it's working now to my expectations.
If you are looking not to spend a lot on a LNBF, the WSI C-band one is for you but of course you get what you pay for.

I got an 24" actuator from you to replace one on a dish with a polar mount. Weather has been crummy so I haven't had a chance to install it yet. I'm worried about quality as the arm tube diameter is much smaller than my decades old Von Weiss and Superjacks, but if the actuator is truly rated in poundforce what your website and the instructions say, then it should be able to move my 9' dish fine.

the biggest retail website issue is not finding product. I know you sell a 8' dish and I tried to point someone to your website, but I was unable to find the 8' dish when I looked for a link to give a friend. I clicked "satellite dishes" saw the FTA Ku dishes, but I didn't see anything c-band dish related other than a picture with no link. You might want to make that clearer to find by cleaning up a category (maybe change "C-band LNB" to "C-band Dishes and LNB/LNBFs".

i see the 240cm dish info on your reseller website but of course no pricing/order link since that is not the purpose of that site.

I haven't purchased anything yet, but would likely consider doing business in the future. Galaxy Marketing seems to have the largest selection of products in one place and at reasonable prices. The level of detail on the website is excellent, although a little busy and cluttered. You get my highest rating for being a "one stop shop."

Robby

I'm very impressed with your product line, pricing, level of service and friendly open attitude. I'm also pleased to hear your desire to extend and improve your products at the time when others would rather wait for a better economic climate. That's how the economy state can be improved in my understanding - by own innovation across the board and departure from dependence on funding from other countries.

Since you ask to report some product issues, here is my 2 cents:

When I bought your WS24 bracket, it was advertised as 4-to-12 degree two sat positions adjustment capable, but in fact I had a hard time adjusting to even 9 degrees, not 12 at all. I did notice however: you mentioned at that time, it was designed to match a particular WS dish model (now I can't find that statement), so may provide different adjustment with other dishes. Also, I had to use an angled hand made wooden wedge inside the bracket's grove to incline the out of focus 2-nd LNB a bit down for better reception.

Hence the suggestions:
- Could you provide such a small adjustable reversible plastic angle wedge with the bracket that would fit and can slide inside its groove? You would need to supply longer screws for the 2-d LNB mounting;
- Can you extend the bracket a bit to allow for true 12 degree adjustment?

On a positive note, despite being made out of plastic, its sturdy enough to withstand a pigeon (that's common pain) and the out of focus LNB returns to original inclination angle after the pigeon's departure (his presence hardly affects though the signal Q).

Thanks. That was our main product line to get signal from two satellites that are 4 degrees a part.

With the arrival of the new DMX5421 4-degree Monoblock, we have done away with the WS24 bracket.

I'm happy to hear that our brackets can handle a heavy pigeon :D If I still carried the WS24, maybe I would make it into a marketing line...

Thanks for the praise and the advise. It's well received.

Thanks Everybody

I wanted to take a second and thank everybody who replied to this thread.

Your input is very important to my company and I. With out your input, we would not know what to improve on. Our customers are the ones who keep us in business so I'd like to thank every single one of our customers around the world for helping support our business and our WS International product line. I have worked hard to bring you the products you see on our website and it feels great when you see customers liking your products and specially service.

I will work to improve & make our retail site, galaxy-marketing.com a more user-friendly site. I have heard you loud and clear.

If there is anything else, please feel free to email or PM me directly. I love to hear from our customers & specially SatelliteGuys.

Thanks For Your Support,
Robby Dosetareh

A+!!!

Galaxy Marketing has done an excellent job for me and the product line continues to expand.
I would like to see a polar mount added as an option to your biggest C band dish.

Greg,

YES!!! So do we. I'm working on it and should have some news in just a few weeks ;)

Last year was a spectacular year for us with introduction of many many new products and new line of inventory. This year is no different. It's only February and I have already released a few new products. I have some things in the pipelines and SOON an industry first product will be introduced to the market!!!!!

Also, I will have huge news soon about our company. As much as I'm technically dying to release it, I can't.

Stay tuned :)

Last year was a spectacular year for us with introduction of many many new products and new line of inventory. This year is no different.
That's nice to hear! Many companies complained about sales drop in FTA field, but in your experience the demand seems to be changing and growing up? Could you share some current market dynamics observations - what exactly is going on?

It's sad the WS24 will be gone. It actually serves well for various usage scenarios, like placing Invacom LNB in focus, and another LNB aside of it. The pigeons will be certainly disappointed, it was really jumpy for them, especially on dishes without struts. I wish you success in your product line extensions! :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts