Your smart card does not currenly have authorization to view or order this program.

ageism

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 2, 2006
Turn tv on and found this message on all channels. Your smart card does not currenly have austhorrization to view or order this program. Plase wait or channel up or down. Help! Am I being Audited. If so what do I need from the other reciever to make them happy.

Turn tv on and found this message on all channels. Your smart card does not currenly have austhorrization to view or order this program. Plase wait or channel up or down. Help! Am I being Audited. If so what do I need from the other reciever to make them happy.

Mine is doing the same thing on one of my receivers. something wrong at dish I would say. been on hold for 1/2 now. system now doing a system check

Whewwwww glad it is not just me... My wife was watching a movie and all of a sudden bam the message popped up...

Same here in LA, called up several times, get to tech help and they hang up... After giving my phone # a voice said They are experencing problems in my area... This happening only on my BR box (an old 500 series) That others are getting the same message is I guess better then us having some individual problems I suppose. I can access my recordings so... Good Luck everyone!!!

For me my 510 is still working correctly, but it is the 625 that won't let me access anything except the PI and promo channels...

Both of my 722s got this error message exactly one hour ago, and all I can get is the 101 promo channel. I repeatably tried call Dish, but the call either "can't be completed" hangs up as soon as it answers, or you get on hold for ten or twenty minutes of music; then it hangs up! The call centers must be swamped with calls. Something major must of happened.

Trouble in Dishland....

Same here in Hawaii - All channels except for the Dish Network info 100 and 101...
been on hold for over 45 mins now.....

Shut down due to autopay error?

As soon as the service shut down, I logged onto my dish account and it showed a payment overdue as of yesterday - even though I am currently on autopay.

I was abruptly logged off. When I logged back on, the autopay information had been corrected.

Is is possible that everyone has been shut off due to an autopay computer glitch?

What ever this is it is big. Tried to log on website and it seems to be down also.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts