Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
You're invited to another SatelliteGuys Family Fun Night on Saturday August 15th!

Come and join Scott & Eva The Prize Goddess as we host another family fun night at our place in Newington, Connecticut.

We will start off things with Hot Dogs and Hamburgers hot off the grill.

The chat with Scott and hear about some juicy rumors Scott has been hearing from the satellite world, and in addition come and see some new satellite equipment which will have you leaving amazed.

In addition the Big Screen HDTV will be setup with XBOX360 where you can jam with the SatelliteGuys rockband!

Then once the sun starts going down we will enjoy a family friendly movie in full High Definition movie under the stars on Scott's Amazing 12 foot outdoor movie screen! While watching the movie enjoy some fresh movies theater style popcorn from Scott's Popcorn Machine!

We will provide the Hamburgers, Hot Dogs and Soft drinks, we ask that everyone bring a dish to share with others, and we also ask that you bring your own lawn chair or blanket to enjoy the movie.

Come on by and meet Scott & Eva and other SatelliteGuys members!

RSVP NOW! Space is limited!

Last edited:
Well I guess I will be there again! It's very cool!

Scott - I'm pretty sure I'm in. No Mrs. Hancox, but the kids will gravitate quickly towards Rock Band :)

My wife and I are in. How much DLC do you have for Rock Band? Also, is it RB 1 or RB 2?

Rock Band 2. Just went out and purchased it again since my son has almost destroyed his other drum set and havent opened it yet (which is driving him nuts) but will put it together for the party (and then he can have it) :D

Last edited:
Rock Band 2. Just went out and purchased it again since my son has almost destroyed his other drum set and havent opened it yet (which is driving him nuts) but will put it together for the party (and then he can have it) :D
Should I bring over my 360 HDD? I have all the songs from RB1 (well, the ones that they ALLOWED me to export, so if you wanna play "Enter Sandman" you need GH:Metallica) along with 87 songs from DLC.

Toooooo bad you are so far from Houston, TX.....
Would love to come but I guess I couldn't make a day trip out of it!!!!
Sounds like a cool idea

Went out today and purchased all kinds of boxes of Movie Theater candy for the kids. :)

If your bringing the kids along please let us know how many your bringing. :D

I thought he was referring to you. ;p

Also, what time does the event start, and should I bring over my DLC bloated HDD for the 360?

You can show up anytime after 5pm. :) I will send out directions on Friday.

You can bring your hard drive if you want.

You can show up anytime after 5pm. :) I will send out directions on Friday.

You can bring your hard drive if you want.
I'll be bringing my guitar too. No offense, but I can't stand the Rock Band Guitars. Will the 360 be connected to the internet while we play?

Just got a call from my special guest and unfortunately he is unable to make it. :(

He was planning on coming in for the Family Fun Night and then heading with me the next day (Sunday) to a New York Mets game.

I can't say who the special guest was going to be but I will say his name started with a "C". :D

Just got a call from my special guest and unfortunately he is unable to make it. :(

He was planning on coming in for the Family Fun Night and then heading with me the next day (Sunday) to a New York Mets game.

I can't say who the special guest was going to be but I will say his name started with a "C". :D

Well my name begins with a C, but I will be there, so I guess it wasn't me! ;)

BTW Scott, is it at the same place as last time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)