You're Invited! Family Fun Night!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Scott, would like to stop by if only for awhile to at least meet everyone if it isn't too late to RSVP.

Wow Tampa, I always imagined that you were from Tampa. :D

Imagine that! :D

Seeya tomorrow. I will be PMing folks the address later this afternoon.

Why would you think I live in Tampa?? :) :)

I do also live there.....but work and live in Ct.

And you're going to make us wait until then? ;)
Come on, you've been a member for almost five years... You should know that Scott likes to keep his juicy rumors close to his chest until the right time! ;)

I hope it has something to do with the missing special guest and something that he or she might have announced...

Come on, you've been a member for almost five years... You should know that Scott likes to keep his juicy rumors close to his chest until the right time! ;)

I hope it has something to do with the missing special guest and something that he or she might have announced...

I kid, I mock, I scoff! ;)

We just got home from tonight's event and we had quite a turnout we had tonight. A big THANK YOU to everyone who came out for some good family fun tonight. :)

Doing these things is something I enjoy, it feels really cool to be able to set all this equipment up and show it off. My satisfaction comes when the movie is playing and I turn around to look at everyone smiling enjoying the movie.

Thank you again to everyone for coming out tonight and spending the night with us, we do hope you had fun and enjoyed the show.

Thanks for the fun time, Scott. You and Eva are great hosts. Getting to put a face to some of my online friends was fun. Brewer4, yourbeliefs, Hancox, and Tampa8 were there with their families. We watched Race to Witch Mountain on the 12 foot screen! How can you go wrong with the Rock? Anyway, I am already looking forward to next year.

Great time. Nice to meet you all! Had to go to work or would have stayed later. Looking forward to another get together some other time. Thanks Scott.

P.S. That 922 even in beta looks like it could be the next one I want when ready.........

Ahh yes the 922...

Everyone who played with it wanted one. What was funny was that everyone there are DirecTV customers. They all said they would love to jump to Dish for the 922 but can for one reason and that reason was the same for all of them... they won't move to Dish as Dish Network does not carry the Yes Network.

Thanks Eva and Scott for hosting. My family had a blast. They loved it. The food and entertainment was great. It was also good putting faces to the call signs. Thanks again!

Ahh yes the 922...

Everyone who played with it wanted one. What was funny was that everyone there are DirecTV customers. They all said they would love to jump to Dish for the 922 but can for one reason and that reason was the same for all of them... they won't move to Dish as Dish Network does not carry the Yes Network.
Well I won't move to Dish because they don't have NFL Sunday Ticket. If they ever get that I may reconsider, but for now I'll be sticking with D*.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)