Youtube TV - ESPN3 and SEC+

evenout

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 22, 2014
Does Youtube TV include ESPN3? I'm finding where other websites say that it does, but can't find anything on their website that says it's included. I guess maybe you have to authenticate through the ESPN app?

And does Youtube TV include SEC+? It includes SEC Network. I assumed any provider that provided SEC Network would also provide SEC+, but again not mentioned on their website but mentioned on other websites. Another one that may have to be authenticated through the ESPN app?

You would authorize ESPN3 by logging into the ESPN app and your TV provider (YTTV)

SEC+ works the same way. Must have a plan with SEC Net to get Plus. I have Sling Blue so I don’t get either as Blue does not include ESPN family of networks.

From the SEC site

Q: If a game is airing on both SEC Network+ and ESPN+ simultaneously, where do I watch? A: Both streams will be available in the ESPN App. SEC Network authenticated subscribers of AT&T TV, Cox, DIRECTV, DISH Network, fuboTV, Hulu + Live TV, Optimum, Sling TV, Spectrum TV, Suddenlink, Verizon Fios, Xfinity TV, YouTube TV, Vidgo, members of the NCTC, as well as those with access to SEC Network through TV connected devices, can watch the game via SEC Network+. If you do not have access to SEC Network, you can access games via a subscription to ESPN+.