zk or fta dcII

Status
Please reply by conversation.

dunnsept

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 10, 2008
Central Meechigan
When a channel is listed on lyngsat as F for digicipher II, what's the method for attempting to get it?
For example were I to FISH around for a channel on GB, I can go up n down thru the channels all day long and not find anything interesting.
I know that lyngsat isn't always accurate, but some of the stuff listed on there does show up.. just not the channel I'd like to FISH for.
MAV is something like 401 and then the channels jump up to 600.
is this where I have to use a generic to try to find it?
anybody point me to some docs on how to figure out which to use to try to find which frequency?

other interesting things I did find, there are TONS of infomercials on GB. WOW! it's the informercial sat :rant: (not really ranting, that lil guy just cracks me up)

yep.. and .. I GOT IT!
wheeeee
used CG since the polarity and SR match GB. chan 500, 501, 502 all work.. that rocks!
(I guess I can post it since it's on lyngsat,,.. World Fishing Network

I thought so too.. that's why I thought to use one.. but couldn't find anything.. actually found a generic list elsewhere and that's how I know that polarity and SR matched between what I wanted on GB and CG

Why is there only one generic "CE" for use w/ sr of 29270. Do you have to reverse the polarity if searching a different TP that doesn't correspond to the chart?

that's the one I used ;-)

welp.. had my fishin show fix.. time to crash in preperation for hell tomorrow in class.. I swear, this teach could put insomniacs to sleep in a heartbeat

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)