DISH Reaches Long Term Agreement with DISNEY / ESPN / ABC

Another big hint that a deal is close to being done...

AND REMEMBER YOU READ THIS ON SATELLITEGUYS FIRST!

DISH announced on their retailer chat today, that they have come to an advertising deal with ESPN and for the first time in 5 years DISH ads are now running again on ESPN.

They were REALLY excited when they announced this. I think this with the SEC Network news is extremely positive.

We are close friends... really close.

Another big hint that a deal is close to being done... AND REMEMBER YOU READ THIS ON SATELLITEGUYS FIRST! DISH announced on their retailer chat today, that they have come to an advertising deal with ESPN and for the first time in 5 years DISH ads are now running again on ESPN. They were REALLY excited when they announced this. I think this with the SEC Network news is extremely positive. We are close friends... really close.

Good news! Now let's get it done :)

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

echo_function.php_.png

Disney owns ABC. So, what will happen to PTAT with this new contract.

There were rumors last Fall on the impact to Autohop but I have yet to see that from a legit news source and I have not heard anything (legit or non) in the last month. My speculation (worth as much as anyone else's) is that there will be no impact to PTAT. I bet it came up, but as I understand it, Disney/ABC only outright *owns* a handful of channels, not all of their affiliates.

Narrative of last month is on digital rights/distribution, nothing on PTAT/Authop. Is there anything good on network TV? :D

what are the chances are we could see the new hd channels on todays uplink report just an idea.

You keep asking questions that none of us have answers to. All you can do is wait and see or check out the uplink report yourself. When anyone finds out any news you can rest easy knowing it will be posted on here ASAP.

sorry i keep asking the same questions i am just anxious when they are coming back.

Posting the same questions ain't going to bring them any faster.All it does is make a mess in the thread. I'm asking you to stop repeating the same questions over and over and over again in this or in any thread.

Posting the same questions ain't going to bring them any faster.All it does is make a mess in the thread. I'm asking you to stop repeating the same questions over and over and over again in this or in any thread.

This thread is already a mess. Commenting on his questions only makes it messier. (As does this post, but I am not hung up on the messiness of the thread.)

sorry i keep asking the same questions i am just anxious when they are coming back.
When either this thread has a name change or Scott G. posts a new thread about the deal, there is no point in asking when it'll happen. No one here knows. We'll know after the switch has been turned on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts