If you are currently experiencing problems with the 110 satellites...

It keeps going on and off IT will work for a few then go out, here in Massachusetts anyway would it be different in other parts of the country?

Didn't check this forum before, but did reset my SW64 switch. Not a smart thing to do. It's not recognizing 110 at all anymore, not the odd or even transponders. Guess have to do that again when sat is back.... But for now, 110 seems to be a dead puppy......

When watching a DVR Event on the 522 which is hooked up into the front A/V ports of the 721 and the 721 turned to channel 0 the video goes out with it listing transponder 29 going out on satellite 110. If it storms it will also go out. I guess anytime the signal is affected on the 721 and you view anything from the A/V input that it will affect the show that your watching. This is an annoying bug and I hope they can fix this with a software upgrade but have a feeling that this will never get fixed.

Here I am tearing my hair out and running a switch test (go me now my 625 doesn't have locals listed at all) and resetting to factory defaults, doing a reset on the receivers and it's not on my end! ARG!

Oh and Cincinnati, OH locals are still down!

riffjim4069 said:
Does E* automatically credit affected customers for service outages?

No...not that I am aware of. Louisville, locals (110 Tp4 (spotbeam)) is still down but most of 110 is coming back up...though signal strength on the lower TPs is some 20-30 points lower than normal.

Mark

7:25am - Cleveland locals are back on. They were off at 7am so I can't say it's fixed yet even though we're beyond 6am...

Just in time to see the local fox network's morning show on location at the "Dried human body" exhibit at the natural history museum...

So much for breakfast... :shocked

I lost 110 transponder 7 around 7:05 (EST) for about 5 minutes. I checked the signal strength and quite a few of the transponders read between 0 to 50 during that time frame. We can rule out weather. Most likely either the satellite itself or problems with the uplink facility.

C1787GJ said:
I should ask for a refund. I was watching a good show ;)
When I spoke to a CSR earlier this morning, she volunteered that they'd issue a credit for the duration of the outage -- didn't think to ask if this will be automatic or if I have to call again to request it when things get back to normal...
Rob

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)