Sony PS3 sales dissapointing

They are being outsold 3:1 by the 360.

- DVDtown.com

Stop this nonsense. You will do anything to put down BD. Face it vurbano, the war is over and BD won. I am so happy that WB announced the switch when they did because it gave me time to return my HD DVD player.
I did not even open it. I sent it right back to Amazon. And by the way this was my second player. And as far as PS3 is a win win situation. I have one and I use it for everything from watching movies, playing games, photos, music, etc. Can HD DVD do that? Plus the PS3 is upgradebale to 1.1.

C'mon Universal switch already.
BD 4 ever.

Thankyou Mr English professor. To date they have been outsold 3:1 :rolleyes:

GO buy a PS3 vurbano. This way you will be on the same page as everyone else. So you can rest easy and enjoy the upcoming future BD movies.
Or you can stay with your HD DVD and enjoy watching upconverted SD movies. Because that's all that you will be able to do with it.

I was at B Buy this weekend and most customers were looking at BD players. Even the salesperson was pushing BD. Wonder why?

GO buy a PS3 vurbano. This way you will be on the same page as everyone else. So you can rest easy and enjoy the upcoming future BD movies.
Or you can stay with your HD DVD and enjoy watching upconverted SD movies. Because that's all that you will be able to do with it.

I was at B Buy this weekend and most customers were looking at BD players. Even the salesperson was pushing BD. Wonder why?

If I remember correctly he already has a PS3.

I have owned a PS3 moth a number of months. Get a clue :rolleyes:

Off-topic posts deleted. Please stay on topic!

hardly - the topic is "PS3 sales disappointing" my post said that i was going to buy one - but explained why it would not be my preferred format ... it was VERY on topic.
I have also deleted posts that quoted other deleted off-topic posts (like yours did). I appologize for the casualties! :D

This is the war zone, for goodness' sake. Nearly everything posted here if off topic.

Of course, none of you will get to read this, because it will probably be deleted for being off topic.

:)

This is the war zone, for goodness' sake. Nearly everything posted here if off topic.
Oh, we tolerate a lot of off-topic posts in the War Zone! Perhaps much more than we should! :)
But, you know what, a lot of people here, including forum staff are getting fed up with these endless personal attacks, name calling, flaming and bashing. Why does every other thread have to turn into discussion of posters? Some even suggested closing this War Zone altogether, which I wouldn't want to do.

When we first created this War Zone, I asked for one thing, one thing only (see the sticky thread at the top):

Just keep it civilized! Do not allow personal attacks or flaming! Attack arguments, not people! These are the rules.

Was this too much to ask?!!

Further posts with personal attacks, flaming, discussions of posters, as well as replies to those posts will be deleted at moderator's discretion and possibly without further warning. If you don't like the rules here: too bad! Take it somewhere else! ;)

Oh, we tolerate a lot of off-topic posts in the War Zone! Perhaps much more than we should! :)
But, you know what, a lot of people here, including forum staff are getting fed up with these endless personal attacks, name calling, flaming and bashing. Why does every other thread have to turn into discussion of posters? Some even suggested closing this War Zone altogether, which I wouldn't want to do.

When we first created this War Zone, I asked for one thing, one thing only (see the sticky thread at the top):

Just keep it civilized! Do not allow personal attacks or flaming! Attack arguments, not people! These are the rules.

Further posts with personal attacks, flaming, discussions of posters, as well as replies to those posts will be deleted at moderator's discretion and possibly without further warning. If you don't like the rules here: too bad! Take it somewhere else! ;)
On that note, I see where you are coming from. I should not have gotten personal and said vurb was a hypocrite(or said he seemed like one). If that offended him (which i doubt:D) then I apologize:up I hope he took it in the jest it was intended.

I do see it happen all of the time here, but I have always tried to keep myself clear of going in that direction myself.

Fair enough - I guess I didn't see most of what you deleted, so I'll take your word for it that they deserved it... :)

Now that the BD battle is wrapping up, Sony will probably focus more on getting the PS3 in to more hands. If they do cut the price another $100 it will really help it. Yes MS/Nintendo will probably cut too, but they will probably cut less than 25% so they will end up closer in price.

Now that the BD battle is wrapping up, Sony will probably focus more on getting the PS3 in to more hands. If they do cut the price another $100 it will really help it. Yes MS/Nintendo will probably cut too, but they will probably cut less than 25% so they will end up closer in price.

I don't know. I think MS and nintendo will do about the same cut rate Sony does. None of them can really afford not to.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts