1.2m Digiwave dish

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Have used Ceva before and they are a typical logistics provider. Not exceptional and not bad either... Usually a freight company makes an appointment for delivery and I have observed packages sit several days in a regional hub, awaiting assignment to a driver or an appointment to be scheduled (especially if a residential delivery). Quite often the package is handed off to a 3rd party local carrier for the final mile (or KM).

Freight companies use dimensional (dim) weight on larger packages and it is typical to find this weight listed on the waybill rather than the actual weight. Likely you are seeing the dim weight calculated for the carton size.

Since the dish didnt get to me on time, as mentioned on the Amazon site, I had a cow then Amazon knocked off 40$ off the price (new total 52$).
For that price I can wait a few more days but I was really upset that I didnt have it over the weekend to play with.

Reactions: FTA4PA
If it weren't for bad luck, you'd have no luck at all.

Truly lost, or did someone at the facilitator decide they needed it worse than you?

I hope it turns up soon.

I was watching the USPS tracking on something I had ordered last year and had noticed it was bouncing all over NY State from one place to another. One day it indicated it was out for delivery and was actually delivered in a mailbox somewhere. I called the Post Office immediately in that town and talked with them about this. I gave them the tracking # and my correct address and they called the carrier who turned around and retrieved it soon after. They corrected the address on the package which I finally received a few days later. The original address label and bar code were apparently some sort of inkjet non moisture tolerant ink and was smeared.

Had I not been watching the tracking, I probably never would have seen my package. Thanks to the kind USPS personnel who helped me.

Good luck with your dish, Kraven.

Reactions: Bongu
Seems the dish "vanished".
So far I got out of amazon.

1- Full refund
2- 45$ credit applied to my account
3- Extra 100$ transferred to the CC to go buy it elsewhere.

Anyone selling a 1.2m dish?

Seems the dish "vanished".
So far I got out of amazon.

1- Full refund
2- 45$ credit applied to my account
3- Extra 100$ transferred to the CC to go buy it elsewhere.

Anyone selling a 1.2m dish?

Yeah, I got one for sale cheap that Amazon for some reason sent here for free! :D

Just kidding, hope it shows up! There's nothing worse than waiting and anticipating something being delivered and then it gets lost. We'd ordered some rims at work once and they got "lost". Then they found one, a week or so later, another, about two weeks later, the other two. All of them somehow ended up in different places far away from each other, go figure. By that time, the car was already out the door with different rims. Didn't know what to think about that fiasco!

*IF* it gets delivered, am going to contact Amazon and straighten the account out.

Still going to insist I keep the 45$ credit on the account for all the grief they gave me but I'll make
sure am charged for the dish and return the 100$ "go buy it somewhere else" credit.

Reactions: FTA4PA
Dunno why Amazon uses CEVA Logistics as a carrier but holy sh*t these guys suck.
Kept telling me they tried to deliver yesterday to no avail (??)..unfortunately for them it was a stat holiday and I was home all day. The lady on the phone kept saying their truck was "north" in Sherbrook all day... uh... Sherbrook is east! Kinda explains all the problems am having when they dont know which direction theyre going in.

I just used they're tracking feature and it lists the package in Toronto ?

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Latest posts