1.2m Dish Mover?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Lone Gunman, I know you have a problem with Rick, but he has them in stock and you have a warranty that works. I have used one for years on 1.2 and they work fine. The HH120 does move slow, but that is what it takes to move a bigger dish. I have heard of backlash problems but have not encountered the myself.

Lone Gunman, I know you have a problem with Rick, but he has them in stock and you have a warranty that works. I have used one for years on 1.2 and they work fine. The HH120 does move slow, but that is what it takes to move a bigger dish. I have heard of backlash problems but have not encountered the myself.
I've got one I'll give you,if you pay shipping,it didn't work out for me,my cable run is 100ft,which is to long for the motor to work properly,just pay for shipping and it's yours.

I've got one I'll give you,if you pay shipping,it didn't work out for me,my cable run is 100ft,which is to long for the motor to work properly,just pay for shipping and it's yours.
If lonegunman does't want it I will take it. It should work fine at 100 feet unless you are using cable from your local home improvement store. Spend the money and get some solid copper RG6 from perfect vision or Belden. My runs here are 100 feet plus and never had a problem.

Reactions: Lone Gunman
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)