$1 install has been extended

danielle_s

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 27, 2004
Dodge City, Ks
When I talked with a csr earlier this morning she confirmed that the $1 install has been extended, for how long she did not know.

yes, thats true a friend of mine called in this am and she is scheduled for an install as well, they are still taking orders over the phone as well but not on the homepage, my one stb went bad, and the csr knew his job well he tried everything to get it to come back on but we had no luck so they are now replacing it with a new one on sat the 5th, i was amazed also that yesterday east of columbus ohio, we had 5 inches of wet blowing drifting snow and not once did my pic go out on the other 2 receivers, the pic quality is still excellant, although my signal is still in the high 90's dont know if that has anything to do with it or not.

.. It is like all the other BS this company has been putting out.. They need to send an email to all us Subs ASAP from old man Dolan I am already looking for some one else Ito provide me with services I am not going to have my HDtv sitting around with no HD programing on it... VOOM has to Friday to come out and lets us SUBS know what is going on.. I am not paying my bill this month of March either...

Dog6869 said:
.. It is like all the other BS this company has been putting out.. They need to send an email to all us Subs ASAP from old man Dolan I am already looking for some one else Ito provide me with services I am not going to have my HDtv sitting around with no HD programing on it... VOOM has to Friday to come out and lets us SUBS know what is going on.. I am not paying my bill this month of March either...

Quit your whining, you still have Voom now, chances are you'll have it after the 31st (provided you pay your bill). Dolan Sr. is trying to pull off a miracle, the last thing he needs is a bunch of cry babies saying they're going to ditch the service if I don't hear something by Friday.

Peace Out

I'd watch your credit report then.

Dog6869 said:

Unless we're assured of service after the end of March we won't be paying for April but until then we're paying and watching and enjoying!

Yep, still enjoying HDTV under lightly raining Seattle skies, Gill

install

my install is friday between 8-12 Iv been w/ dtv for years, I wanted to try voom for the hd I seen it @ sears but thy just had it on a 15" tv they had e on all the 50" and up It would be nice to see what all the noise about voom is! :shocked I still have my dtv till I see how this pans out.,

What's the VOOM phone number?

I was going to sign up on Monday, but got caught up in work and lost track of time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)