Has anyone been targeted for Tues. night?

I kept checking my stb and it told me that it was n/a and i still got the new download last night.

I got the update last night. After scanning I know have 13 OTA channels. Much better than the single 1 channel I had before. Being about 60-70 miles from the Indy towers, I'm happy.

nyjklein said:
NY metro area, not targeted yet.

Gues I need to eat my words. As of about 11:00 PM ET last night I was still not targeted, but lo and behold, when I woke up this morning the box was on and had been upgraded to 6.10.

Edited my own post. I found the OTA scanning option on the menu. After scanning, I do get two new subs for channels that I already received (50-1 and 50-2, for example). But the scan shows 90+ signal strength for many other stations that don't actually come in when I try to tune them in. I currently get no PBS stations at all, even though the scanning routine shows them at over 90 signal strength.

Any ideas what might be at fault here? I live right in DC, just about a mile from the transmitters for these stations, according to antennaweb.org. I should be getting every OTA station known to man (ok, small exaggeration, but you get the point...)

Thanks for your thoughts.

In the bull's eye today for a shot at 6.10 tonight. Area code 317 Indianapolis

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts