Not that is means anything, but has anyone noticed?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
dkag7 said:
as it crashes into the DirectTV and Dish satellites....then finnally slams into little Jimmy's D's house :D :D

WOW! I like it, You should rename yourself Doctor evil.

Scott Greczkowski said:
Have you noticed that besides the movie channels the other VOOM21 channels such as RAVE and Auction HD no longer mention VOOM.

Also I am told that a few live soccer matches are still a go in May as are a few live auctions on auction HD.

What does this mean?

Folks while I believe VOOM is done as we know it, it will live on as something else.

VOOM is scheduled to go offline at 12:01 on April 30th.

I am still seeing Voom interstitials and promos like the liquid metal one and the spring promo touting 21 channels of HDTV bliss on HDN and some of the movie channels. I will observe the other channels more closely.

Since Voom owns the channels, they could broadcast them in the clear to build interest or encypted as part of another provider's service as some sort of transitional arrangement until the satellite sale is approved.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)