Has anyone been targeted for Tues. night?

Just went to go look on 2 out of my 3 STB's and one locked up, dunno if I should leave it in stand-by and another got stuck when I went to check the version to see if it got targeted. Now the satellite icon is orange on the front of one of them. Other one still off in main room

Guess I'll try reboot?

One box alive in the bedroom....hehe.

I wasn't about an hour ago, but now I am (8:40 pm PST Tuesday night).

By the way the menu says Kaleidoscope should be on and in fact the Terminator is on on channel 103.

Ok, I guess an Orange (satellite on front) Icon means Software Update, all 3 boxes turned orange , looked at Status and all are set for 1.10

Woohoo!

Was watching voom HD (OTA) when it suddenly locked up and needed a soft reboot. After reboot, My STB was targeted for update to 1.10. I had just checked an hour before (9pm central time) and it had not been targeted.

:) :D I'm targeted too! My car is a white Ford Explorer, I live in the 91750 zip code, my area code is 909, my STB is locked up and my last name starts with the letter D. One of these things resulted in me NOT getting chosen for the first round of downloads last night. Thankfully VOOM forgave my transgressions and is planning to deliver tonight. I have put my STB in standby and am watching the lights on the front. This could be a sleepless night.

Current software version 5.68
Target software version 01.10

Located in GA

3:45 3 boxes at are house, and one at the neighbors is 45% done in Lubbock. For those that said it would never happen, hell has frozen over and satans now giving free sleigh rides.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts