1000.4 Install ?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

owenf

Original poster
May 1, 2008
I may be installing a easterm arc antenna this month for an existing dishnetwork customer with a 3900 legacy receiver. They are moving into a new office building and will require 3 other HD receivers. I plan on using the 1000.4 antenna with 3 lines from the roof to a DPP44 switch then out to the HD locations with 211k receivers. They would like to reuse the 3900 receiver in the basement with a sdtv. I know the 3900 is compatible with a DP500 antenna for 110/119 but will it work with the eastern arc antenna.
Thanks in advance for your replies
Regards
Owenf

Thanks for the quick replies and info. Would using a dish 500 for 110/119 and a separate wing antenna for 61.5 work with the dpp44 switch for the same programming and allow them to reuse the 3900 receiver with 3 new 211 receivers ?
Regards
Owenf

Thanks for the quick replies and info. Would using a dish 500 for 110/119 and a separate wing antenna for 61.5 work with the dpp44 switch for the same programming and allow them to reuse the 3900 receiver with 3 new 211 receivers ?
Regards
Owenf
Yes that would work just make certain the 500 will use a dptwin or two dp duals and not a dpptwin

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)