kodaz

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Aug 22, 2010
North East PA
Hi all,
did we lose tp 4033 v 8333 ?
i just wanted to check before going out in the freezing cold to argue with my dish.
thanks

Hi all,
i just wanted to check before going out in the freezing cold to argue with my dish.
thanks
Had a lot of wet heavy snow/ice on my 8' the other night. My Q is down a few points across the arc so I think it needs a little tweaking (either the weight of the snow threw it off or I bumped the lnb) but for what it's worth I'm not getting anything on that transponder but am getting others like 3780, 3889, 4100 fine.

Reactions: kodaz
Hi all,
thanks

Looks good on the analyzer chart. Friend told me about a text message he got, if you text the longitude, band and polarity to 323 673 2478 it will text you back the spectrum, pretty cool.

Attachments

• galaxy23.jpg
    galaxy23.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 140
Reactions: kodaz and Titanium
Had a lot of wet heavy snow/ice on my 8' the other night. My Q is down a few points across the arc so I think it needs a little tweaking (either the weight of the snow threw it off or I bumped the lnb) but for what it's worth I'm not getting anything on that transponder but am getting others like 3780, 3889, 4100 fine.

Snow pushed my dish down a bit, got it back now, thanks

Reactions: FTA4PA
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts