125 west help amc 21 , Galaxy 14

Status
Please reply by conversation.
For the C-Band LNBF you posted, as was mentioned above you need to set the local oscillator to 5150 MHz.
what if i want ku band with it also?
You will need to set up a second dish in your case. That dish is way too small for the combo C/Ku LNBFs to work properly.

What size is the dish?
6 foot for the one i am trying to get 125w on.

i also have a 39 inch one i am getting 97 west on what other free to air sat can i get with a multi lnb can some body shed some light on where to place the lnb i have a sat link to find the signal.
if 97 west is in the middle is it possable for me to get any of them here west 99,101, 103 , 105 i am after NBC east and stuff like that i cant get with any tv antenna here.

For the C-Band LNBF you posted, as was mentioned above you need to set the local oscillator to 5150 MHz.

You will need to set up a second dish in your case. That dish is way too small for the combo C/Ku LNBFs to work properly.
I have a 6ft dish i am trying to get 125 west and a 39 inch dish i got 97 west on so i need a 3rd dish?

6 foot for the one i am trying to get 125w on.

i also have a 39 inch one i am getting 97 west on what other free to air sat can i get with a multi lnb can some body shed some light on where to place the lnb i have a sat link to find the signal.
if 97 west is in the middle is it possable for me to get any of them here west 99,101, 103 , 105 i am after NBC east and stuff like that i cant get with any tv antenna here.
Yes, you can set it up with multiple LNBF's. For the 90cm dish I would go for 103W and make that your center LNBF. Some areas have problems with getting the NBC Mux on a 90cm dish.
So make that your main one and then work away from there. You will need to be at least 4 degs apart for optimum reception. Trying to get 103 and 105(2 degs apart) your LNBF's will not be able to be close enough together, without getting in each others way. Not a whole lot on 105 Ku. So maybe try for 103 for NBC and 97W for now.

125W will be touchy on a 6 foot dish. Start with 99W and find that one on C-Band and once you get the hang of it try for others.
There is a really strong transponder on 99W on 4000 H 26400 that has the LeSea channels.

ok. The music is on The old X4 at 105w. If you buy a cheap box. It must be dvb s2. Not DVB. it must be S2 and then it will pick up the stations. about 40music stations. also. if you dont have one. you will gain about 150 stations. just from amc 9 to ANIK FR1. cause i do no get the real west sky. but im happy with what i got. CW ABC CBS NBC, CTV. And i get feeds. and many more. if you know something is going on scan and you will see.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts