2 Ku Band Satellite Dish and 4 DVB Receivers

SATx86

Original poster
Feb 8, 2023
Egypt
I am moving to new home in such I need to setup 2 satellite dishes Ku band for 4 independent receivers where each one can tune H/V frequencies from both satellites. What is the minimal hardware setup for this scenario?

This would better be posted in the Free to Air (FTA) satellite discussion. This area is for Dish Network subscribers, but there is probably someone here who knows what you are talking about.

I am moving to new home in such I need to setup 2 satellite dishes Ku band for 4 independent receivers where each one can tune H/V frequencies from both satellites. What is the minimal hardware setup for this scenario?

If you mean two stationary (not motorized) dishes with four receivers then this post under the FTA FAQ section is what you need. The drawing at the end of post 7 shows the hookup required. :)

P.S. Welcome to Satellite Guys!

If you mean two stationary (not motorized) dishes with four receivers then this post under the FTA FAQ section is what you need. The drawing at the end of post 7 shows the hookup required. :)

P.S. Welcome to Satellite Guys!

Thank you!

So to simplify it:

2 Ku band satellites with FTA to fully utilize 4 DVB receivers will require:

2x Quad Universal LNBs
4x 2x1 Diseqc

This will qualify each receiver to independently tune all 2 satellites Vertical and Horizontal frequencies.