2007 IIHF World Junior Hockey???

SideFx

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Aug 8, 2006
Does anyone know if it's being broad casted on the BHN anywhere or at all?

I called BH but they were unable to find it and suggested I check online and I thought this might be my best chance at finding out whether it will be broad casted or not.

i guess my dumb question would be......why would you think bright house would televise this?

now, if you wanna talk ucf football starting in 2007 when their new stadium (sponsorsed by bhn) is unveiled and how much will be televised....that's another story!

Does anyone know if it's being broad casted on the BHN anywhere or at all?

I called BH but they were unable to find it and suggested I check online and I thought this might be my best chance at finding out whether it will be broad casted or not.

My question to you would be what station is broadcasting it? BHN will not send a crew to record it and play it on a private station tahts for sure. But if a station BHN has plays it BHN wil lair it. WE dont control the content of the stations, jsut the stations that are on the lineup.

My question to you would be what station is broadcasting it? BHN will not send a crew to record it and play it on a private station tahts for sure. But if a station BHN has plays it BHN wil lair it. WE dont control the content of the stations, jsut the stations that are on the lineup.

I don't expect BH to send a crew to record it, but was wondering if BH would be airing the tournament or not on one of their channels. I have the Center Ice package and they couldn't tell me whether it would be aired on any of those channels either. I know from family and friends in Canada it's being aired on TSN which is a sports channel similar to ESPN.

Again, I ask and hopefully now my question is a little more clear and will provide a much better result. Does anyone know which channel BH will be airing this tournament if at all?

I don't expect BH to send a crew to record it, but was wondering if BH would be airing the tournament or not on one of their channels. I have the Center Ice package and they couldn't tell me whether it would be aired on any of those channels either. I know from family and friends in Canada it's being aired on TSN which is a sports channel similar to ESPN.

Again, I ask and hopefully now my question is a little more clear and will provide a much better result. Does anyone know which channel BH will be airing this tournament if at all?

The only thing i can suggest is to check with the individual sports channels programming lineup to see if they will air it.. does the hockey tourny have a website? maybe it will list it their.. also check the center ice website.. INHD usally does programs like this sometimes as well.

bell expressvu/starchoice
heres the tsn schedule
DECEMBER DATE GAME TIME (ET) TIME (PT)
Sunday, Dec. 24 World Junior Championship Preview Show 7 p.m. ET 4 p.m. PT
Tuesday, Dec. 26 USA vs Germany 9 a.m. ET 6 a.m. PT
Canada vs Sweden 12:30 p.m. ET 9:30 a.m. PT
Wednesday, Dec. 27 Canada vs USA 1 p.m. ET 10 a.m. PT
Friday, Dec. 29 Germany vs Canada 12:30 p.m. ET 9:30 a.m. PT
Saturday, Dec. 30 USA vs Slovakia 11:00 a.m. ET 8:00 a.m. PT
Sunday, Dec. 31 Canada vs Slovakia 6:30 a.m. ET 3:30 a.m. PT
JANUARY DATE GAME TIME (ET) TIME (PT)
Tuesday, Jan. 2 Quarterfinal 1 p.m. ET 10 a.m. PT
Wednesday, Jan. 3 Semifinal #1 10 a.m. ET 7 a.m. PT
Semifinal #2 1 p.m. ET 10 a.m. PT
Friday, Jan. 5 Bronze Medal Game 10 a.m. ET 7 a.m. PT
Gold Medal Game 1 p.m. ET 10 a.m. PT
usa coverage scehdule

for dtv dish
looks like fsn north 641dtv 436*ish
then sparing coverage on nhlci channel unknown
FOX Sports Net North will be the lead television entity in the United States. FSNN, with Jim Rich (play-by-play) and Jeff Sauer (color commentary) calling the action, will provide the following coverage along with FOX College Sports.

Dec. 31 - Team USA vs. Canada (tape-delayed) - 8:30 p.m. EST
Jan. 3 - Team USA semifinal game (tape-delayed) - 11:00 p.m. EST
Jan. 5 - Team USA medal game (tape-delayed) - 11:00 p.m. EST

In addition, fans with access to the NHL Center Ice package will be able to watch the following U.S. games:

Dec. 26 - Team USA vs. Norway (tape-delayed) - 1 p.m. EST on Dec. 27
Dec. 28 - Team USA vs. Finland (tape-delayed) - 1 p.m. EST on Dec. 29
Dec. 31 - Team USA vs. Canada - 7 p.m. EST (live

brighthouse network unknown

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts